Re: Fw: London Star Trek Apartment

  • Subject: Re: Fw: London Star Trek Apartment
  • From: "Allan Smith" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:41:18 -0000

"North of London" yep Hinckley could be described as that...
about=20
120 miles north, in Leicestershire.....
Last thing I read in the local paper about 8 months ago was that the=20
guy was bankrupt and the flat was going to be re-possesed.  He had=20
it on the market at something like =A3120K but (un)surprisingly there=20
were no takers.  He tried to arrange tours to get some cash but this=20
wasn't very succesful either.=20=20
Regards
Allan

-- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:

> Im not joining the dots....
>=20
>  Gareth Cook
>  IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
>  Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
>  email: g@xxxxxxx
>=20
>=20=20
> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 07/03/2007 11:46 -----
>=20
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>=20
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Today 11:21
>=20
> .
> Subject:
> .
> RE: [ukha_d] London Star Trek Apartment
> .
> Category:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> > 4 years ago....
>=20
> Yes Gareth, I saw that then too.  But its just been featured in=20
Electronic
> House.
>=20
> M.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unless stated otherwise above:
> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with=20
number=20
> 741598.=20
> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire=20
PO6 3AU