Re: Urgent PC Help Needed

Darren

Is this a new build?

I had exactly the same problem when I built my sons PC. I stripped the
MoBo out of the case and was just about to pack it up to send back when
I decided to give it "one last go"

Connected up the PSU with the MoBo on anti static bubble wrap and up she
came!!!

Turned out I had left a stud in the wrong place in the case and it was
crow-baring the PSU.

Luckily, I hadn't blown up the PSU or the MoBo and the thing still works
to this day.

So, try taking the board out of the case and powering it up.

HTH

Cheers

Neil