From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tim Fletcher
Sent: 05 March 2007 14:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: POwerline Networking - FYI

Actually, the reason for Powerline over wireless was I wanted to
"Stash" my
NAS so it would be away from all the rest of my other IT stuff (cleverly
stashed in the Garage), and I didn't want to have to have a PC always on to
support it.

I could have wirelessly networked the Xbox, but I didn't know how and
couldn't be Ar5ed finding out - As I was already decided about the NAS the
Xbox was only the addition of a single adapter - works a treat.  Now I
could
really do with a nice 26" LCD to go in my bedroom.....

Paul, I have a spare pair of homeplugs (14Mb I think) that I bought from
Ebay - You are welcome to borrow them for a play before I re-ebay them.

Cheers,

Tim.