PC Cooling Tips

  • Subject: PC Cooling Tips
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 09:25:51 -0000

Hi all,

My HTPC (now Vista MCE) is screaming at me! I've an Intel mobo with a=20
P4 (478) 3.2Ghz processor with stock heatsink and fan and the noise is=20
so loud we can barely hear the TV. I have the top of the case off to=20
aid more airflow (which doesn't help with the noise level).

I think its time I invested in some better cooling.

What have other people done?

I've seen the Zalman range of coolers but don't fancy spending =A350+ on=20
something which only helps slightly in reducing the noise.

TIA
Darren