Re: [OT] Best EXIF Editor

One I have used is Opanda PowerExif. There is a
free trail version but the full version has to be
bought.

This will allow you to edit all of the Exif information,
not just selected entries like some software.

Now the snag; batch processing is only available
in the full version.

http://www.opanda.com

Geoff