Latest message you have seen: [ADVERT] InFocus Screenplay 4805 + Brand New & Boxed Lamp

RE: [OT] : New water mains fitted... can I use MDPE pipe ineternally ?

For the water hammer problem, if you cannot find/fix the offending
pipework
that could be moving around you could fit a shock arrester which may help =
=96
these are simply fitted into the pipework at a suitable point, see
http://www.besltd.net/products/109.asp
for a typical unit.

=20

Regarding the internal pipework then why not use some proper internal
plastic plumbing designed for use with push-fit fittings rather than blue
MDPE? 25m will cost around =A345 plus some fittings for either end and
stil=
give you a single continuous length of pipe from A to B. With any plastic
pipe you need to make sure it gets sleeved/protected when pulled through
an=
walls if at all possible, any nicks or scrapes on the pipe can weaken it
an=
you don=92t want it to fail once it is all in place!=20

=20

=20

_____=20=20