Latest message you have seen: Re: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

RE: Media Centre / Sky+ / Reliability

  • Subject: RE: Media Centre / Sky+ / Reliability
  • From: "Benfield, John \(GTI EMEA\)" <John_Benfield@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:11:46 +0100

>4. With the recent cut in Sky+ price I can see myself re-subbing
to Sky. I=
>may not be everything, but its probably more reliable than this.

Mark,

Just been around this loop myself. Built up a Vista MC PC out of an old
Del=
l. Works quite well, but sometimes get jerky TV. To do the system properly
=
I recon I would need to spend a couple of hundred pound to get it all
worki=
ng.

I have just order Sky+. Install and box free (normally =A3160), Sky+
monthl=
y sub now free plus I saving money by moving to Sky broadband. It turned
in=
to a no brain for me and I get a bit of cash when the TIVO goes on ebay.

Anyone else who is interested in free Sky+ need to do it via a recommend a
=
friend scheme. Telephone number is 08703 360159, reference is SKY+IAF.

JB

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
pro=
prietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sende=
r, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
thi=
s message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
produ=
cts or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
=
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to
applicab=
le law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
=
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sen=
der/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
superv=
ised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
loca=
ted. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
mes=
sage is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.ml.com=
/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you consent to
th=
e foregoing.