Latest message you have seen: Re: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

Re: Stopping 'Silent' phone calls

Ian - just to mention I do have a xAP embedded controller available
for
the Meteor already - been using it for a few months now with xAP
Switchboard etc. Presents CallerID over Ethernet using xAP CID / Meteor
schema.  Very small, nicely cased , inc PSU which powers Meteor etc.
Cost - about £50 +VAT - possibly a little more than you wanted  but
that's what the modules cost from a retailer, my firmware is free. lf
you add a bit of cost in for your time to code an alternative, it must
be attractive.

I haven't mentioned these before as I'm a bit busy on the
HomeVision/C-Bus gateways currently.

Kevin

.bird@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Pete
>
> can you share some technical details like the schematic etc. for your
PIC