Re: Windows Home Server Release Candidate

some years ago we abandoned IE & OE just because an update wiped
out
all our previous data (all e-mails & links etc) & when I asked MS
what was up they said the Read-Me file (which I had innocently only
scanned) had warned this would happen ...

ie: they seem to get odd moments  like this sometimes ...

Chris