Re: PowerMid problems

  • Subject: Re: PowerMid problems
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:41:42 +0100

In article
<2829695e0706121608o17061e7cx27be8c231b1a81f9@xxxxxxx>, Tim Hawes
wrote:
> I did get a chance to test this tonight. One emitter would reliably
> control my Denon CD player from 12" away (but no further). So
perhaps
> if you could arrange it so all your kit needing control was stacked on
> top of each other and used all three blasters in an array you could
> control >3 units.

Hmmmm, not easily. The kit is mostly on top of each other, but some bits
are to the side, and some sensors are in different places (one on LHS,
one on RHS, etc.)

Do the emitters plug directly into the unit? If so, I might be able to
add some more. Anyway, I just got an email from my wife saying that it's
all turned up, so I might get to play with it tonight!

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire