Re: Oneclick Intellipanel

This might not be entirely what you are looking for but,
Belkin do a range of surge protected mains extensions.
One of their range has seven outlets in addition to surge
protection for 75 ohm coax and telephone line.

One of these outputs is unswitched whilst the main switch
operates on all of the remaining sockets. Maplin stock it
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=98177&&source=14&doy=search

Ok, I know it's not HA but it works for me at the moment.
I have my PVR plugged into the unswitched socket and
just use the main switch to isolate everything else.

Geoff

On 12 Jun 2007 at 14:06, Tim Hawes wrote:

> Have a two-way (or 4-way etc.) extension lead, plug the Tivo into the
> 1st permanent live and the intellipanel into the 2nd socket?
>
> HTH,
>
> Tim.
>
> On 6/12/07, Andy Davies <dajdavies@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've already got some OneClick Intellipanels, but wondered if
anyone else
> > made the same sort of thing but with the ability to have some
sockets live
> > all the time and some that respond to the device in the master
socket?

> > Our nipper has learnt that it's great fun to push the eject
button on the
> > DVD player and rather than breaking his fingers I'd like to plug
the TV and
> > the DVD into something like an Intellipanel, but I also need a
permenantly
> > live socket for the Tivo.
> >
> > Only option I can think of at the moment is the Intelliplug that
OneClick