RE: ADSL Phone sockets

  • Subject: RE: ADSL Phone sockets
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:15:59 +0100

Hi Brian

No problem whatsoever. Just make sure the line passes through a filter
before connecting to the exchange line port of the PBX

My Pentara has been in for about 12 years and started off with one analog
line, then two analog lines, then changed to two analogue ports of a Home
Highway (ISDN) line.

Currently it is running with just one line which is my ADSL line but I will
shortly adding a second line to the system in toe form of VOIP.

Keith

>Will I be able to use my existing PBX on the existing ASDL or does a
phone
system have to be ADSL from manufacture...