Re:Recommendation on 20" LCD TV

  • Subject: Re:Recommendation on 20" LCD TV
  • From: "Tim Fletcher Dot Com" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:48:58 +0100

Hi,
I just bought a Viewsonic 20" Widescreen for my bedroom - I got a
fantastic=
deal on one reconditioned (By Viewsonic) through a company we sort of deal=
with www.expodistribution .co.uk (they keep me updated on their latest stu=
ff) - It was =A3125 + VAT and del and is totally brilliant.  Great
quality,=
VGA, DVI, Component, Svideo etc.=20

Spec Below.  Their customer service was brilliant - and the screen is fab.

No commercial affiliation etc.
30 x ViewSonic 20" HD Ready LCD TVs.

Part Number: N2060W

All have been Refurbished by ViewSonic, all are in original retail bo=
xes with accessories.

30 Days RTB Warranty.
=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20