RE: [OT] Outlook redirect

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Outlook redirect
  • From: "Simon Beech" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:17:29 +0100

Are you using outlook in an exchange environment? Is so, you should be
able to make a rule to do this.

You may need to configure your exchange server allow auto forwarding

Start Exchange System Manager and go to Global Settings.

Click on Internet Message Formats, and get the properties for the
Default object.

Go to the Avanced tab and make sure "Allow Automatic Forward" is
checked.

In outlook go to the rules wizard and create a new rule, choose start
from a blank rule and select "Check messages when they arrive",
and then
click Next.

Then select your conditions (if any) for running the rule and click
next.

Then choose "redirect it to people or distribution lists" and
enter the
address where you want messages to be redirected to.

Click OK. Click Finish.

Hope this helps

Simon