RE: Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface

Our house still seems to level out at 500watt !... i.e. even in the
middle of the night its consuming half a kilowatt .. is this normal !!

Still haven't managed to get a handle on what's using this power, I've
had all the consumer unit circuits off and then turned them on one at a
time, also powered off everything in the house and turned back on one at
a time but still not managed to pin it down. The 6 second poll time
makes it difficult to get accurate measurements in this case,  as I can
switch something off ..wait.. get one reading.. switch it back on and
get a completely different reading than before I switched it off (or
maybe its fluctuations in voltage causing inaccurate power usage
readings from the electrisave?). I'm thinking maybe I should switch over
to the RFXComm units..

I thought the display panel *DID* have a power socket (9v) i.e. can be
run off the mains. It's the sensor (transmitter) that is purely battery
powered.

Marcus