Re: Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface

How would this work for people who have communal meter installations?
I.e.
we live in a new apartment block, the meters for each apartment on a floor
are grouped centrally in a communal cupboard. In our apartment for
instance,
we only have the mains consumer unit installed high up on our wall. No
access to live cable from the meter.