[OT] BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express

  • Subject: [OT] BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express
  • From: "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:45:57 +0100

Dear all

Can someone help me out on this?

I am thinking of installing BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on my
home exchange server.

But I don't understand the costs involved if there are any.

If I get a Blackberry can I use it with my T-mobile 3G account? Then
just setup the settings to access my Enterprise Server?

Do I need to pay anything extra? Or is that it?

There does not seem to be any information I can find that explains
what happens clearly?

Are there any restrictions? All I seem to understand is that it is
restricted to one user? This is fine, but can I connect it to mulitple
exchange accounts? or POP3 addresses??

Thanks

Ho yin