Re: {Disarmed} Fw: Network media player

  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Fw: Network media player
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:48:12 +0100

In article <VA.00001e92.083918fb@xxxxxxx>, Ian Oliver wrote:
> The imon remote works really well

Ack, with one great big caveat. My MX500 remotes, that are used for
everything in the house, cannot reliably record the signal. However, I
have the IRClone gadget and all the editing software, and I'm about
half way to figuring out what's going wrong and maybe how to fix it. I
think I'll need to hand-craft my own codes to avoid long sequences of
1s and 0s and then make a custom lircd.conf file. Or maybe just play
with the edge timings a bit. Or find a MCE CCF file and convert these
signals (to avoid the MX500 record step).

Anyway, at least I got to spend a sunny Sunday in my under-ground work
room. :-)

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire