(Item for sale) Elite wall mounted 21u data cabinet

  • Subject: (Item for sale) Elite wall mounted 21u data cabinet
  • From: "ReynoldsB" <Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:47:13 +0100

Hi all, just thinking of selling my wall mounted patch cabinet and
thought =
would see if anyone on this list is interested?

This site shows a smaller version and I can email a picture of my cabinet
i=
anyone is interested.

http://www.netshop.co.uk/productcategorydetail.aspx?CategoryID=3D54235&onsp=
eci
aloffer=3DFalse

Please note the rounded corners! Saves my head!

=A3150. I currently live in near Sheffield.

B.