Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface

  • Subject: Re: Electrisave protocol / PC Interface
  • From: "Bill Taylor" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:51:44 -0000

It can be useful for reminding you that you've left something on
inadvertantly, and if you don't have a good idea of how much power
that you use it can help by making it more obvious, but if you are
already aware of these things it's a bit pointless.

I'd be deeply sceptical about a product that claims to reduce the
power consumption of a freezer by 20% but doesn't give a coherent
account of how it works!

Bill

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@...>