Re: Network media player

  • Subject: Re: Network media player
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 14:49:08 -0000

Now if there was anyway to get xbmc working with a touchscreen that
would be immense for both in car and home use,

never really looked for this but for bedside movie selection linked to
playback on a big screen it would be awsome!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Sean <thunderchilduk@...> wrote:

> You want http://www.vuze.com/ and a copy of azureus,
loads of HD
content for
> showing off.
>
> I'm going to chip in on the xbox front and say I have 3 and at 35
notes (or
> less in places) I could be temped for another couple for the cars ;)
>
> Sean
>
> On 5/31/07, Mal Lansell <mal@...> wrote:
> >
> > How about Quicktime movie trailers?
> > Dave's Trailer Page: http://www.drfoster.f2s.com/
> >

> > Ian Oliver wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <2829695e0705310905r76777daeu55c3dbb02dc05de0@...

<mailto:2829695e0705310905r76777daeu55c3dbb02dc05de0%40mail.gmail.com>>,
> > > Tim
> > >
> > > Ah, bum. I was after some HD content, but stuff in
proprietary
single-