Re: Network media player

  • Subject: Re: Network media player
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:32:56 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@...> wrote:
>Hell, I'd *RATHER* you didn't browse around the network
> structure as such - I'd rather that was hidden.)

But then we get into that nightmare of having to add each movie into a
database - which is why I've just rejected the "My Movies 2"
add-in for
MCE.  I have a movie database (via Ant Movie Database), and an intranet
that supports it, and I just can't be arsed to spend several hours
transferring it all to the new format.

Curiously though, I *can* be arsed to spend several weeks creating my
own xPL Media Player...

Mal