Re: Network media player

  • Subject: Re: Network media player
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:45:42 +0100

In article
<ffc8ebbf0705311516s403e15adn598e97c9b7c3be33@xxxxxxx>, Sean
wrote:
> You want http://www.vuze.com/ and a copy of azureus,
loads of HD content for
> showing off.

Thanks, will take a look. Have uTorrent working nicely. :-)

[later]

Ah, I see that for some impenetrable reason they want you to have Azureus.
never got on with Azureus - too much of a resource hog and brought the
machine
to its knees.

Guess I'll have to wander along to PirateBay!  :-)

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire