1-Wire Headache

Hey Guys,

Just bought myself a TEMP08 to replace my Quasar logger. It's all up and
running and 3 of the sensors are working perfectly. My problem is with
the fourth.

For some reason the fourth sensor that is at the end of the bus, keeps
showing a temperature of 85c, which is obviously not correct.
Occasionally it will show the correct temperature, but mostly it shows
85c. I replaced the probe with a new one and am getting the same thing !

Now I must admit I don't totally understand 1-wire yet.. this is my
first proper jump into it. So it could be that I have set up the bus
incorrectly ? or what else is likely to cause this problem ?

The probes are wired in series and the farthest one is only about 10
meters away.

Anyone got any ideas ? Could I just be really unlucky and have two
probes shorting out ?

Any help appreciated

Marc