Digital TV

I have just purchased a new 20" LCD TV which has a built-in
digital=20
tuner. The LCD is a secondary TV for the bedroom. Now I am a bit=20
stuck with the best way to get digital TV. Downstairs we have Sky+.

I know we can buy a Multi-room contract with Sky but that means =A310 a=20
month for something we won't use that often. Plus the old Sky box is=20
bust and we would have to buy a new one. This approach doesn't scale,=20
so when the CRT TVs wear out in the children's rooms I would have to=20
buy more digiboxes and use Freesat.

Other option is to go Freeview and use digital through the aerial. I=20
would need to upgrade the current aerial to high-gain wideband to=20
pick-up the weak digital signal from our closest transmitter (being=20
on the south-coast digital signals are weak to avoid interference=20
with our French neighbours).

Finally, which ever way I go I need to do a cable drop and terminate=20
to a wallplate. So should I just drop a co-axial cable or should I=20
drop HDMI or anything else.

Cheers,

Paul