[OT] Email Forwarding

Hiya,

I hope you might be able to help with this off topic question.

I've recently purchased a domain name for a website via 123 Reg.
Website is up and running (hosted on my own PC at home so have setup
Apache, PHP and MySQL).

What I've been able to do is to setup an email based on this domain
i.e. myname@xxxxxxx

In the control panel of 123 reg you can forward this email to another
email and I've put in my yahoo address.

However, it's not working.

I presume I don't have to setup anything with Apache do I??

If not and it's the problem of 123 Reg - is there any way I can
transfer my domain away from 123 Reg to somewhere else?? If so, any
ideas where?

Thanks,

Mark