RE: Re: Electric windows and opening in a fire?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Electric windows and opening in a fire?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:33:10 +0100

I've lost the thread on this as it was a while ago so don't remember
the original question/thread.

The KUX makes an electric window accessory ie blind or roller shutter etc
(I think) IO Homecontrol compatible. Not sure if it makes a standard older
electric window IOHomecontrol compatible (try Velux technical as they're
very helpful).

There's an additional product called KLF100 and this is the interface
between an HA system and the IOHomecontrol wireless system. It has volt
free contacts to control ONE device ie blind OR window or shutter etc. You
need multiple KLF100's to control several devices.

Does that help at all?

Paul.