RE: Detecting an Open Velux Window

I picked up a rain sensor in Maplins last weekend for a fiver... (in
the
B..B..Bargains section)

It's about the size of a matchbox, runs off 12VDC & has a relay output,
so I plan to connect it up to my Comfort panel on an input zone.

I can't find it on the website, so I think its discontinued.

Could you not just fit standard magnetic door/window sensors to the
Velux's & connect those into your alarm... - then hopefully it would
warn you about open zones when you try to arm....

Just a thought...

Paul G.

System.