From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
darren_karp2001
Sent: 04 July 2007 20:51
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Ink Jet Printer Recommendations

=20

Hi all,

I'm on the hunt for a new ink jet colour printer with combined=20
scanner. As a family we do print quite a bit, so TCO (total cost of=20
ownership) is important, as is seperate ink cartridges. We do print=20
the occasional photo but not looking for a dedicated photo printer.

Can anyone recommend something they've used?

TIA
Darren

=20

=20