Re: HA "Bargains"

  • Subject: Re: HA "Bargains"
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 05:10:35 -0000

a little googling and I understand!
Slimserver running on something, a squeezebox where I want music (or a
computer playing the stream) and a 770 with the rather smart web
interface with 770 skin/resolution on it.  Looks very good.
Will be playing with it soon as I get the 770.

Bonus is the Slim server can run on the Infrant ReadyNAS so that would
push me towards a ReadyNAS instead of a synology.

Cheers for the tip
Thanks
noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noel_pilot" <HA@...> wrote:

> !?!?! go on, details details, I'm not with you??  although im hoping!!
>=20
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > So........
> >=20
> > A slim Devises player and a 770 and you have a Sonus equivalent
for
> under =A3300??
> >=20
> > Rob