Re: quirky home cinema setup

where we are now we've had to put our speakers off to one side ...
both
on the left ... not ideal, but we got used to it !   When we move ...

Chris

CAMPBELL MACDONALD wrote:

>I have now near completed my house extension...or rather I am nearly
finished decorating....one room is going to be family/cinema room, however
SWMBO would not entertain my mounting a permanent projector in ceiling,
hence wiring was delayed, i.e. not fitted and I had to head off to other
part of country for a few month work.... and builder walled room without
cat5 etc.....

>  Now I want to mount projector on modified shelf, with signal being
fed from pc /dvd system located under the projector, i.e. sound source.

>  I am looking for advice on positioning speaker system behind seating
area....or is there a wireless system for front speakers at reasonable
price (is there a homeplug type appliance). I thought the new philips 9800
was the answer, but it is only wireless rears....