vario II - skype and other useful PPC software

  • Subject: vario II - skype and other useful PPC software
  • From: CAMPBELL MACDONALD <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 02:19:10 +0000 (GMT)

Good fellows of UKHA....I now have a little time to play with my vario
II.....can anyone advise if they have managed to get skype working  with
this phone on the T-mobile walk and web package....

Additionally I have set up gsplayer for radio which seems pretty good. Can
anyone recommend other programmes which may be useful for this toy
(cheap...in case SWMBO sees)

Downloaded opera which I've still to load and see if I can see youtube....
Bought a Holux GPSlim 236 from Hong Kong and am very impressed, thanks for
the recommendation, was a dawdle to set up.

I will have to create some decent homeseer pages for use in house on this
and the old vario, I still haven't given them wireless access to my system.

thanks

Campbell