RE: [OT] SKY - There is a technical fault with this channel please try again later.

  • Subject: RE: [OT] SKY - There is a technical fault with this channel please try again later.
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:38:13 -0000

Likewise, - I don't mind paying, - until they start getting greedy and
ridi=
culous, and start trying to bleed me white....

I was perfectly happy right up until they told me I have to pay TWICE for
H=
D just for having 2 boxes, - even though the whole premise of the
multiroom=
idea is that I get a 2nd copy of my viewing card for a 2nd box for just an=
extra =A310... Why should I pay this =A310 for multiroom, and then NOT be =
able to get all the same channels as my primary sub?....

They're just trying to squeeze too much out of this HD thing.. - I know
it'=
s a premium service, and I'm just hoping they will have a limited time
wind=
ow of being the only game in town as far as HD channels are concerned...
Wi=
th any luck, once I can call them up and tell them "I'll get my HD
programm=
ing elsewhere thanks".. then the normal effects of competition will
force t=
he prices down and the packages to become more competitive... For right
her=
e, right now though, there is no "elsewhere" I can go to...

Paul G.

principle...

> > Doesn't it strike you as outrageous that if you buy a "HD
package" that
> > advertises itself with all the HD channels in it, you don't
actually ge=
> > them all unless you are also paying other subs?... - effectively
you ar=