RE: Duty Free is cheaper???

  • Subject: RE: Duty Free is cheaper???
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:57:29 -0000

Tim,

Have you had a look for any vouchers that might work
(http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers)?

I have just bought a Panasonic 42" plasma from Currys
http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/308211.
Selling for =A3899 but =
managed to get 10% off with a voucher (plus another 3% quidco) so was down
to less than =A3800. Delivery was free but I had another voucher to try for
that also.

John