RE: New Geovision software - v8.1

  • Subject: RE: New Geovision software - v8.1
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:33:11 -0000

Unfortunately I've just found out from Geovision tech support that
this is actually for their video server product rather than direct
connection to an IP camera :(

Their video server is a remote box that connects to a camera (or many?) and
then sends the video over TCP/IP.

I've asked if they will be supporting direct IP cameras but not had a
response yet (but I guess the answer will probably be no).

Paul.