RE: SKY Serial port - Now + Next info

  • Subject: RE: SKY Serial port - Now + Next info
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:31:01 -0000

Yes - was Joseph responding to my post.

The Sky boxes output all that data and more on the serial port BUT in hex!

I've played with it and can see the data but currently don't have it
linking into ML as I'm waiting on the hex version of the ML Generic Device
plugin. This may be some time though :(

I'm sure there's another way of doing it but would prob require a lot of
scripting????

Paul.