RE: A wanderer returns...

  • Subject: RE: A wanderer returns...
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:58:06 -0000

John,

=20

I would be very interested to hear what prospective buyers thought of your
=
automated home.=20

=20

Of course a description of the level of automation would be of interest
and=
the system(s) you were using.

=20

Did anyone ask for, or did you offer, any maintenance contracts for the
sys=
tems=85

=20

Will you be doing it again? Automating and Selling=85 what tips for future
=
sellers would you give=85

=20

Look forward to the post.