Mobile Phone Recommendations

  • Subject: Mobile Phone Recommendations
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:22:17 -0000

Hi all,

May I firstly wish everyone in the group and their families a very
healthy and prosperous new year.

My new job has given the opportunity in selecting any phone from the
Orange website and to be honest I have no idea what to choose. I have
had (for a week) an MDA Vario (Not II) but sent it back as I found it a
little too bulky for my hand.

I'm not overly concerned about things like video camera, camera and MP3
type features as I'll hardly use them.

Can anyone offer any recommendations?
TIA
Darren