RE: CBus wiring

  • Subject: RE: CBus wiring
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:47:07 -0000

Paul,

When I was designing my C-Bus install I too planned to use Aux Inputs. I
went a step further and was going to have different switches in different
places in the same room connected to the same Aux Input input. Looking at
the design I wanted some switches to do exactly the same thing, for example
all lights off, so I was going to connect both locations to the same input.

Hope this makes sense?

I have now decided not to install C-Bus (is that heresy?) but have started
installing Helvar instead.

Nigel