RE: CBus wiring

> The other existing switches that don't have Cat5 will be nearly
> impossible to install new cabling to. I was thinking of using bus
> couplers to use the existing switches. Can I use an existing 1.5mm
T&E
> cable to run this back to the CBus dimmers?

Be aware that the bus couplers were intended for use in the back of an
existing switch with only short cable lengths between the switch and the
bus
coupler and were not designed for long switch lines to be attached to them.
The inputs to the bus coupler are not buffered and isolated in the same way
that the inputs on an AUX input module are and so long cable runs to the
inputs of a bus coupler *COULD* cause intermittent or undesirable
operation.

Phil