[OT] Draw straight lines (With a pen/pencil)

  • Subject: [OT] Draw straight lines (With a pen/pencil)
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:26:20 -0000

Sorry for the OT but something tells me that this group with its
fountain of knowledge might know the answer!

I looking for a 'tool/gadget/thingy' that I have no idea what the name
is, so the only thing I can do is describe it!

Basically it's a sheet of plastic that you place under a sheet of paper
to aid drawing straight lines. The sheet has hundreds/thousands of tiny
bumps which are just big enough to guide the pen/pencil in a straight
line.

Before you think I've lost the plot, it does exist (Or at least 'did')
as I used to have one that I have since lost.

I've tried a craft shop, John Lewis and a large WHSmiths with no joy,
just dazed expressions from the assistants :-). Googling is just too
vague!

Thanks

Rob