Fw: CBUS & Comfort Questions

  • Subject: Fw: CBUS & Comfort Questions
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:19:45 +0000

As Kevin points out there are some "funnies"

I use all the logic in Comfort, not a CBUS PAC. As it works, CBUS cannot=20
"see" directly any comfort input/outputs, but Comfort can see all
of CBUS=20
ID's

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 20/02/2007 09:18 -----

Discussion