RE: [OT]? USB drive on LAN

  • Subject: RE: [OT]? USB drive on LAN
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:26:38 -0000

Simon,

If your mate has a BT Homehub then he can simply connect the usb disk to
the homehub and it will show up on the network under the BT workgroup
name...  I only found this undocumented feature the other day and makes
it nice and easy to connect my usb stick to the network to view movies
on xbmc without having to fire-up a computer.

HTH,
Pedro