RE: Re: Co-Pilot or ...

  • Subject: RE: Re: Co-Pilot or ...
  • From: "Robert Crawshaw" <golcarbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:40:34 -0000

Hi Chris

I have tried both on a PDA but I am about 1 release behind teh current
versions, they have a different approach. Copilot reads our the road
name and has a simpler display. For example "take the first exit on
the
roundabout onto the M1 north" (this is true on a PDA anyway).

TT has fixed messages but has a more detailed display of the
roundabout, it cant read out a road name or number.

Co Pilot suggests it is safer as you do not need to look at the screen.
They both have their pros and cons.

My Tomtom 910 can do this, if you select the computer voice it announces
the
street name and number

Regards.
Robert Crawshaw