RE: Re: Security camera software

  • Subject: RE: Re: Security camera software
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:02:17 -0000

 AFAIK, as long as the card has a Conexant Chipset - which virtually
all
cards do (including Geovision), then it will work - my card needed the
BT87=
8
driver isntalled which again seems to be the common video display driver
between all these cards.

Looking at Ebay most of the China/HK cards show them with the Conexant
chipset in the picture.

The Geovision card doesn=92t work with other capture software though -
gues=
they do something special with it.

I will shortly have a 4 channel and 8 channel GV250 card available as I'm
using a cheapie card at home and a separate system at work.

Dean.