RE: [OT] Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Keith, the only ones I know of with that kind of range are the
Gyration
ones... Alternatively, there are now a number of Bluetooth ones about,
which I imagine should in theory have normal Bluetooth range?

HTH

Paul G.

PS, did you get my mail the other week about going to the smarthome show
& picking up those Sky digiboxes off me?

Of