RE: Vista Upgrade DVD - Clean Install Workaround

Looks like this doesn't work with the Action Pack DVD as I get as far as
"Where do you want to install Windows?" and it won't let me
select my
blanked drive...

Ah well ... Whack in another drive, install XP on it and then try
installing
Vista back on this one. :-D

Phil