Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: 24 Port RM Gigabit Switches

Re:[OT} Scanning 35mm negatives?

  • Subject: Re:[OT} Scanning 35mm negatives?
  • From: Robin Edwards <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:25:47 +0000

I've just been through the process of scanning what 35mm negs I have.
I managed
to dredge up about 30 sets.  I've got an Epson 3170 scanner.  Had it a
couple of
years now, and originally bought it because it could scan negatives, but I
never
got around to it until recently.

I would recommend it ... or its replacement if there is one.  Actually, it
just
sits on the shelf as I use my DX4050 for most of my scanning.