Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Sales HDTV best buys ?

http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/product.do?sku=3D429155

I did find this yesterday 40" LCD at 699, there is another version at
1399

http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/compare.do?sku=3D429155&sku=3D419486&cat=
egoryId=3D455

The major diff is the contrast ratio and audio as far as I can see,
although for 700 quid I'm sure I'd live ;)

Sean

On Dec 27, 2007 7:43 PM, Chris Miles <chrismiles@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone seen any particulary good HD TVs on sale anywhere?
>
> I am looking for something about 40", Plasma preferable, and
1080p.

> Looking for something in the =A3800 or less range.
>
> Thanks folks
>
> Chris

--=20
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

- Unknown