Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: Christmas gadgets

You have to admit that the whole concept of "probing Santa" just
feels very
very wrong...

(Or maybe that's just a sad indicator of my own state of mind...)

Oh well, happy divali and all that old b*ll*cks - I still need to drive up
to my parents and my nose is running better than my landlady (private joke
very few on here will understand) ... I may have to keep the windows open
o=
the way up just to make sure I don't drown in my own accumulating nasal
secretions.

And just in case anyone's wondering ... no, Santa is bringing me nothing HA
related this year however there is the possibility that he may be bringing
me either a Dualit 4 slice toaster or a set of Le Creuset pans. Living the
dream eh?

(I have however bought my folks a Sony RDRHXD770 DVD Recorder / HDD
Recorde=
/ Freeview receiver which now seems to be on Argos's website for =A3150 -
that's half what I paid for it a month or so ago when I bought the one for
my parents for xmas ... Bah humbug!)=20

Phil
=20